We offer a men’s group that meets twice a month. We also offer mentorship, parenting/life-skills education, and material assistance. Talk to our team today to learn more about support for men!
Is Your Partner Pregnant?
You are not alone in this situation. The two of you can get through this. She needs you now more than ever. It’s vitally important that you provide her with the support she needs –emotionally and physically. Here are some tips on how you do this.
What to do
1. Consider enrolling in our Fatherhood Program
We understand that you too need support and to learn about all things baby. Our Fatherhood Program offers you a male mentor, someone you can trust and lean on during this time. Have questions or need to talk, our guys are here for you with man-to-man time.
2. Talk with her and listen to her
Keep the lines of communication open between the two of you at all times. DO NOT close yourself off emotionally because this situation involves more than just you!
Be there for her. She needs you are on her side, now more than ever before.
3. Talk with the people who care
In addition to keeping the lines of communication open between the two of you, it’s important to discuss the situation with parents and others who’ll be directly affected. Keeping this a secret will only add to the stress – yours and hers.
Educate yourself. Collect information and seek advice from people you trust. Make your appointment today.
What Not To Do
1. Don’t run from your responsibilities. The more you try to avoid this situation, the harder things will get for the three of you. Now. And forever.
2. Don’t pressure her to do what you want. You both need to work together at all times. You’re a team now.
3. Don’t stop communicating with her. Express your feelings and add your input whenever it’s needed.
Get Answers Today
We know you probably have lots of questions and we are here to support you in any way we can. Schedule a free and confidential appointment today to find answers, receive mentorship, material assistance, and more.