Abortion Mooresville NC
If you are considering abortion, you need to have your pregnancy confirmed. An Ultrasound can tell if the baby has a heartbeat and how far along you are. Every medical procedure, including abortion, carries the risk of complications. You have the legal right to give fully informed consent. You also have the right to:
- Get an explanation of the abortion procedures available
- Assess the risks and side effects, and
- Learn about other options for your pregnancy.
Abortion is your choice – you can change your mind at any time before the procedure starts. Women have gotten off the exam table and left. Some have changed their minds after taking the first set of pills for a medical abortion. This is a decision that you will live with the rest of your life. Don’t allow anyone to pressure you.
If you're looking for an abortion in Mooresville, we want to help you make an empowered choice. A choice that is best for you. Your information is 100% confidential, and we have no financial interest in your pregnancy. Most of our services are free and confidential!
You need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- What kinds of abortion procedures are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
To schedule a confidential consultation, call us at (704) 489-0708
THINGS TO ASK THE ABORTION PROVIDER NEAR MOORESVILLE, NC:
- Ask if the abortion doctor has admitting privileges to a hospital nearby should you have an emergency. Make sure the clinic has a plan to provide any follow-up or emergency care, should complications arise during or after the procedure.
- Ask for the name of the doctor in charge and if the doctor is licensed and board-certified. (You can check out the doctor online at bit.ly/malpractice1 to see if there have been any malpractice cases against them)
- Ask, “Will I feel pain”?
- Ask what feelings can you expect after the abortion. Many women experience initial relief, but months and even years later, some struggle with their decision. If this is you, please schedule an appointment or visit beginthehealing.org.
Abortion 28115, 28117
Mooresville is a large town located in southern Iredell County, North Carolina, United States and is a part of the fast-growing Charlotte Metro. The population was 32,711 at the 2010 United States Census. In 2016, the population had increased to 36,543, making it the largest municipality in Iredell County. It is located approximately 25 miles (40 km) north of Charlotte.
Mooresville is best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams and drivers, along with an IndyCar team and its drivers, as well as racing technology suppliers, which has earned the town the nickname "Race City USA". Also located in Mooresville is the corporate headquarters of Lowe's Companies and Universal Technical Institute's NASCAR Technical Institute.
"The staff are amazing. They are always willing to help and support you at anytime they are available."
"This place is awesome they have everything u can think of for baby stuff and cloths for pregnant women they have helped me so much thank you all Ladies!!!"
"I am very grateful for the Pregnancy Care Center in Denver. They have helped me provide for my kids and have been there for me in ways you can't imagine. I have bonded with my mentor and they have also led me to God and showed me information and options and that anything's possible with Him. I thank God I found them and that they cared for me."
"The PCC is a very helpful place if you are pregnant, confused and don't know where to turn. The staff will make you feel comfortable and welcome."